Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sing a Story -- The Life of Christ

This can be used in Primary or FHE.  Gather the following pictures and mix them out of order.  Ask the children which picture comes first?  Then sing the song that goes with the picture.  Continue putting the pictures in order and singing the corresponding songs.

Picture of premortal council -- Sing "I Lived in Heaven"
Picture of the nativity -- Sing "He Sent His Son" OR any Christmas song
Picture of Jesus as a child -- Sing "Jesus Once was a Little Child"
Picture of Jesus being baptized -- Sing "Baptism" OR 1st verse of "This is My Beloved Son"
Picture of calling the fishermen -- Sing "Come Follow Me"
Picture of Sermon on the Mount -- Sing "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" 1st verse
Picture of Jesus with the children -- Sing "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" 2nd verse OR
                                                                  "I think when I read that Sweet Story"
Picture of Triumphal Entry -- Sing "Hosanna" (esp. chorus)
Picture of Last Supper -- Sing "The Sacrament"
Picture of Gethsemane -- Sing "I Stand All Amazed"
Picture of crucifixion -- Sing "To Think About Jesus"
Picture of resurrected Jesus with Mary -- Sing "Did Jesus Really Live Again" verse 1
Picture of resurrected Jesus with disciples -- Sing "Did Jesus Really Live Again" verse 2
Picture of Christ visiting the Americas -- Sing "Easter Hosanna" OR 2nd verse of "This is My
                                                                Beloved Son" OR "I Know that My Savior Loves Me"
Picture of the Second Coming of Christ -- Sing "I Wonder When He Comes Again"

No comments:

Post a Comment